Utah Trust, Estate & Probate Attorney; Business Lawyer; Appellate Attorney
* J.D. Milliner & Associates, P.C. / Strategic Legal Advisors, LC, Salt Lake City, Utah; Since 2017. Attorney focusing on Estate Planning & Probate Law, Business Law, Real Estate, Appeals and Litigation in connection with these areas.
* Xact Data Discovery, Salt Lake City, Utah; 2016-2017. Discovery Review Attorney conducting extensive document review, organization and production in connection with complex litigation cases.
* Acquire Law Firm, Boston, MA; 2013-2016. Transactional Attorney assisting senior attorney with company formations and restructurings, company governance, complex transactions, regulatory filings, etc.
* CPCS, Boston, MA; 2010-2016. Appellate Attorney representing indigent criminal defendants throughout appeals process before Massachusetts Court of Appeals and before Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court if certiorari was granted.
EDCUATION & TRAINING:
* Continuing Legal Education in the areas of Trust, Estate & Probate Law; Business Law; Appeals and Litigation.
* Boston University School of Law, Boston, MA. Juris Doctor – 2009. Note Editor for Journal of Science and Technology Law. Member of J. Ruben Clark Law Society. First-year Student Advisor. Participated in Legislation Drafting Clinic.
* Brigham Young University, Provo, UT. B.A. English – 2006.
Utah – 2017; Massachusetts – 2009.